By 5FLO/ KENNETH BRASWELL
Whether you are a person of faith and understand the importance of having a blessing, or otherwise and describe your blessings as dreams, under either premise they are vulnerable to attack. Discovering your blessings, gifts and talents can be overwhelming. As a result cause you to want to expose them prematurely to others.
There are five things that can place your blessing in the path of attack:
- questioning yourself or not believing in yourself
- talking too much about your blessings or too soon
- talking to the wrong people
- when the blessing in not yours
- when it’s time has passed
Sometimes we can be so focused and excited by our blessings that we forget the responsibility of caring for them and keeping them secure. Listen to Kenneth Braswell as he gives you more detail about these five ways of exposing your blessings to an attack.